Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Which theologian are you?

Jimmy took a quiz and passed it on to several others of us so I tried it. At first it took me to the quiz "Are you a clutz"? Well, no need for me to take a quiz to know the answer to that one (and no, I am not posting the results here because my bruised shins already tell the story!). Anyway, I got to the theologian quiz through Lea's blog and here are the results. Just try it !!


You scored as John Calvin, Much of what is now called Calvinism had more to do with his followers than Calvin himself, and so you may or may not be committed to TULIP, though God's sovereignty is all important.

John Calvin


87%

Anselm


87%

Karl Barth


80%

Jonathan Edwards


73%

Charles Finney


67%

Martin Luther


53%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


40%

Jürgen Moltmann


40%

Augustine


33%

Paul Tillich


20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~humpf~ I really really wanted to be Calvin~~ guess I'm not as hyper as I thought I was