Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thanks Lea!!


.... this award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends & those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.

Lea over at "End of the Road" has brightened my day many a time through her blogs and her smile and now she brightened my day by including me with the "Nice Matters" award. Thanks Lea!

There are lots of others that I think deserve this award but since the rules are 7 I will split them between my blogger and homeschooler blogger friends. I would've included Beth and Shelley but Lea beat me to the punch so here are 7 others that I think deserve the award:

Angela - for blessing me with a window into the joys and trials of lots of little ones, making me remember the times with peanut butter smeared walls and lots of pushing to see who gets Mommy's lap next. Thanks for making me stop and be thankful for each moment with each child.

Julie - for reminding me that every small thing as well as the big things show the love and creation of the Lord. Thanks for showing me your heart of love through your words.

Eileen - friend, sister in Christ, and so full of love the Lord keeps blessing her with more children who will glue on her walls! Thanks for letting us share in your joy of adoption.

Katy - for being such a joy to know and such a wonderful friend to my son. I enjoy getting to know more about you through your blog.

Brian and Mandy - for having such a heart for Christ and letting others be a part of their mission through their blog.

Cynthia Robin - for having such a heart for the military and having such wonderful devotions.

JenIg - for making me laugh till I hurt and smile at life and "stuff" !


1 comment:

Angela said...

WOW!!! How Sweet of you to include me! I will set to task this evening of giving out my own "Nice Matters" Awards.

I, too, enjoy reading your blog and am encouraged that there is a time when children do things on their own, like floss their own teeth :D

Thanks again!