Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Case for Creation

My latest "read" is "The Case for Creation" by Lee Strobel. Now if you've ever read any of his books you know he is a master of balancing fact and interesting stories. As a trained journalist, he knows how to draw you in and yet as an inquisitive writer he knows to support his story with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. "The Case for Creation" is just as good, and in my humble opinion, in some ways better, than his other books. I think every adult (young ones especially) should read it, whether they are inundated with the philosophy of evolution or not. On my scale of 1(worst) to 100, I give his book a 90 (I know, I know, I rate too many books above 50 - maybe I'll get a lousy one soon :) !).
I'll let you know what the other family members rate it after they are finished.
Happy Reading!

No comments: