Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Braggin' rights?

My cousin is a wonder at genealogical research and our whole family benefits from the countless hours she has spent tracking down information. Now she and her husband have a new website and they are using some of Matt's pictures on it. Now, you know as parents we have "braggin' rights" to brag about our children, but I think we have braggin' rights for our parents, too. My Mom barely survived polio at age 14 but went on to graduate high school in an area of the country where not many did, especially not after having to recover from being told repeatedly that you wouldn't live, and then that you would never walk (which of course did not take into account the love and perseverance of her parents). She developed a special eye behind the camera, especially for nature photography, and this gene of course skipped me entirely but somehow magically was passed on to my children. Funny how that is...
Anyway, here's a couple of Matt's photos, click the link if you want to see more. Yeah, I'm braggin!!!






No comments: