Sunday, December 28, 2008

We're Home!

Got back tonight from 1400+ miles from Texas. Last week included the marriage of our son, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day festivities, the death and funeral of a cousin and a major road trip from 5am Friday morning (when we flew out) until tonight (Sunday). Thanks for all the prayers! I will post details of our trip on our farm blog soon, and details of everything else on this "family" blog whenever I get pictures. Now I'm off to bed to get a good night's sleep in my own cozy bed before beginning to unload the truck, dig holes and plant trees for the next 5-6 days if it will dry off enough. Hope you have a wonderful week and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let me know what you're up to!
-F

1 comment:

Beth said...

We've both been galavanting around the country, haven't we? Glad you are home, safe and sound. Looks like Mark & I will be taking a Texas Road Trip in month or so, to drive Alex's car and few belongings back here when he deploys.
<><