Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Shower (with CHOCOLATE!!!)

This has been the year of the showers! And I'm sure with my son and future daughter-in-law's date fast approaching there will be many more before this year is out! Last Saturday was a baby shower for my "twin son Matt". Now for those who don't know, my son Matt has had a best friend named Matt for ump-teen years. Second Matt is married and now expecting baby which will have both a Dad named Matt and "Uncle Matt". Confused yet? Anyway, this dear couple (who I would love to claim as my own children!) are soon to have "Baby B" now known more precisely as Kenna McKay Brogli, due late November. The baby shower was lots of fun with floating babies on ice (tiny plastic ones!), fun games and prizes, beautiful decorations, love, laughter and chocolate truffles!! Yummm!! Go HERE to get Beth Anne's recipe, along with other scrumptous ones. Glad to meet all of Lindsey's family and friends, see Matt's Mom and Sis again and enjoy a great afternoon with my youngest daughter among friends both new and old. [Thanks Beth Anne and Alisa for a wonderful shower!!] Now I just have to get back onto helping EK with her "special delivery" for Kenna so that it will be ready by her actual delivery!

2 comments:

Megan Penner said...

Yum! That chocolate looks SO GOOD!! I miss you, Faye! Let's get together soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

you ladies are so sweet :) I can't wait to see what Emma's surprise is... she just doesn't know how much handmade gifts mean to me! her card is hanging in Kenna's room right now (I'm going to make her a bulletin board)!