Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

When I was younger these "days" didn't mean much to me. Yes, I made a little card and/or gift for my Dad and as I got older I bought him something but I don't think I ever properly thanked him for being a great Daddy. Not perfect, but he did not only better than his parents but in some ways better than I have been. So on this Father's Day I rejoice that I had a Christian Father. That I had a wonderful Christian Father-in-law as well and that my hubby is a fantastic father who loves and prays for his children with his whole heart. He might not always say it but they would be pretty blind not to see it. And most of all I am thankful for the best Father of all - our Heavenly Father. I am in awe every day that HE would be willing to call this sinful, disobedient, willful child His own. I thank Him for giving me men in my life and my children's lives who love all of us, and who love or have loved their Heavenly Father. Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: