Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Recipes

Well, I took an idea from Beth and now that 3 of my 5 are mostly away from home. They call wanting recipes for "Aunt Lurleen's Fudge" or "Nanna's Yeast Rolls" or "Grandma's Cornbread" so I set up another blog where I can post the recipes they want and we can all have access to them (I'm still playing around with the header - it's a work in progress like my cooking!!). I titled it "Mama's Little Red Recipe Book" because most of the recipes that I use frequently get copied into a little red binder that my sister gave me 29 years ago at one of my wedding showers! She had the wisdom and love to copy some of her favorites into it before she gave it to me and over the years I've added my favorites from friends and family after they stand the test of time. So if anyone other than my children are interested, feel free to grab any of the recipes from it you want. I've tried to put who the recipe came from so that in the future it will be more meaningful to the next generations. Happy Eating!

No comments: