Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Devotional.....

Tonight at our Homeschool support group meeting one of the dear Moms gave a "smashing good" devotion comparing Noah and homeschoolers. I wouldn't do it justice but have asked her to write it up for our newsletter and if she does I will post it here as well. In the meantime, just chew on the words "and Noah walked with GOD" and these - "Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him." For over 100 years. Before he saw the flood he was preparing for. With lots of ridicule. Working while he witnessed to those around him. "Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him." ALL - ALL - not just part of it like I want to do... ALL.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I made notes on that devotion myself and tried to explain it to Nathan. I , too, didn't do it justice.

It was good to finally meet you last night : ) I'm sorry I didn't get to catch back up with you, but I needed to scoot home and feed the baby.

See you again soon hopefully: )