Monday, May 12, 2008

Sad Loss

Last Thursday night my niece was killed in a motorcycle accident. She was 18, full of life, outspoken, and knew that it is a waste of time to try to be someone else. Most importantly, she loved Jesus and is now with Him. May her life and memories cause many others to know that they do not need to wait to embrace the truth of the amazing love and eternal life given freely to us by God.



Thank you so much to all of you who have been praying for the whole family. Your thoughts and prayers are so precious to us!





We will miss you dearly, sweet Britt.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of this loss! She is a beautiful girl and I know that your hearts must be so hurting from this. I am praying that Abba Father wraps you all in His strong, soft, comforting arms and gives you peace through this. PLEASE let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Megan Penner said...

Oh, Faye. What a beautiful and sweet girl. You can see the love for life in her eyes and the preciousness of her spirit. We have been praying for all of you every day. I love you, dear sister.