Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busch gardens!

Saturday, Matt took E&E and I to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. J had to work and couldn't join us and Dad and R both don't really care for the rides and had other plans anyway. It was a perfect day, with temps in the mid-80s, plenty warm to ride the Pompeii and Roman Rapids water rides as well as the many other rides, where we dried off a bit. We started out slowly with the teacups to get the 6yo used to things and very shortly advanced to bigger and faster things!
He liked everything he rode but the "Big Bad Wolf" roller coaster of which he mildly said "I don't think I want to ride that one again. It made my tummy feel funny." I was surprised at how many larger rides he did like. EK loved everything she rode, including her favorite, the Loch Ness Monster with two loops and a tunnel! She rode it a couple of times with Matt and once with me, too. I think my children have inherited my love of thrill rides! A wonderful day ended by the younger children asleep in the back seat before we left the parking lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I love the teacups! I guess it will be awhile before I can go on a rollercoaster again :) Glad to hear you had such fun!