Thursday, April 17, 2008

The blessings of babies!

Here's the news (no, none directly from us!): my friend Megan called today with the wonderful news that this baby (#4) is a GIRL!! Her only daughter is thrilled, of course. Matt & Lindsey (they are almost as precious as my own children) gave us the wonderful news that they are expecting!! And my friend Karen who just had baby #8 let me cuddle and rock and feed and hold her baby for a long time Tuesday night after having a delightful day with most of her children on Monday. The VBS Director emailed me to ask would it be OK if he put me in the baby nursery again this year (would it be OK?! Oh yeah!). This is one happy lady sitting here typing!!!
To Babies - God's most wonderful gift to any of us!!

2 comments:

Megan Penner said...

Those little baby feet are so cutie!! Faye, you are so dear. I love your love for babies and I will see you in the nursery at VBS! Yay! We'll have such a sweet time with those babies! I love you and look forward to our visit!

Matt and Lindsey said...

Thank you so very much for all of the support and prayers. We're so very excited about this new blessing in our lives! Thanks for being excited with us!