Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Musical cars

How many cars can one person drive? Well, in the first 2 days of this week I drove 5 different cars (no kidding!). Needless to say, we had one in the shop and played "musical cars" to get things done - more dentist appts (don't ask - not good news), a friend moving out of state, car problems, acro class, library books due back, MIL's surgery and "normal" stuff has kept life interesting! I'm so thankful that friends and relatives are so good to us - thanks Renee for taking my youngest ones to the field trip while I was at the hospital, thanks Gran for letting me drive your car to get you to/from the hospital, thanks Katy for letting me borrow your car to deliver pizza to our friends, and thanks to the Lord for keeping me safe switching cars around! Our purse is much smaller thanks to cars (but not the one shown here - I just liked the pic!!!) and teeth and tomorrow is another "cut" at work but for now we are just thankful to have cars to shuffle around and enough money to put gas in them. Most of all we are thankful for the friends and family to play musical cars with us!

[I'll post an update on MIL later in the week when the lab results come in but for now thanks for the prayers - the surgery went very well and it is hopeful that the lymphoma will be confined to the surgical area.]

No comments: