Friday, December 28, 2007

Heartaches

Please pray for two dear young ladies who are friends of ours. One is facing a very sudden and serious cancer in her mother, one is dealing with a second miscarriage and she and her husband are wondering whether to continue to remain overseas as missionaries. My heart aches with both of these young ladies not only because they are sweet ladies but also because the Lord has seen fit to have me deal with both of these issues in my own life and I feel that I should be better at comforting them than I do. It was especially hard to lose my Mom so suddenly since (foolishly) I had always thought of her being around to see her grandchildren grow up. Both miscarriages I had were much harder physically and emotionally than I ever imagined. You see why both of these young ladies hold a special place in my heart these days. My prayers are continually with them, I wish I was along side them to hug and hold, and my heart aches with theirs. Please join me in praying for their strength, wisdom, and that they will hold onto THE Comforter who can give them what they need each hour of each day. Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi faye, i'm sorry i didn't know sooner that you left such a lovely post asking for prayers for me and my family. i appreciate all the messages you sent, and though they may not seem like much to you, it was just right to be able to read them and know you were thinking of/praying for me and not feel like i had to respond and tell all the awful details about my mom to one more person. thank you for standing with me in prayer and experience through such a hard time!