Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Texas!!

My dh is off to Texas bright and early tomorrow to look at .... trees. Nope, not fall leaves or Christmas trees but nursery stock of pecan trees. We have to decide in the next few weeks who to use as our supplier for our farm and it is such a costly and important decision (possibly THE most important one) that we decided he needed to go and see them in person. I'll post some pictures when he returns (if he can get the hang of our camera) and post lots of details on our farm blog, too. In the meantime, we will keep on slogging here at home with school and Bible Quiz meeting and Gran's house to get ready for Thanksgiving (don't ask!) as well as all the "normal life" stuff. Hopefully next time he returns to Texas will be to actually bring the stock back with him and I will tag along. In the meantime, my heart will be in Texas for the next few days.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Just read your farm blog too. I can't tell you how amazed and impressed I am at how much you are getting done in such a short period of time! What a wonderful legacy you are building for your children.
B