Monday, February 2, 2009

Missionary Monday

I'm ashamed that I have not been good at posting my "Missionary Mondays" for a while. And much more than that, I'm ashamed that I haven't prayed for these dear, precious people as much as I should have lately either. So here's a new resolution just in time for New Years (Chinese New Years ;) that is). Won't you join me in praying with Audrey for the lost in Japan? If you think they do not feel a spiritual void, just look at the outpouring of prayers here and know that each one is written by an anxious soul that yearns to know peace and comfort that only the Truth of Jesus Christ as Messiah can give them.

Pray that there will be workers for the harvest, and that hearts of the hearers will be open.

Then move your heart and mind half-way around the world to Africa where Jena has recently (and quite abruptly) been moved to another location. Pray for a smooth transition and that she would make friends and have doors opened to her quickly so that she can make the best use of her time there. And pray that each of us, each moment of each day, will have the eyes and heart of Jesus for the lost souls around us right here at home.
As Audrey recently reminded me through her blog ---
"How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?" Romans 10:14

No comments: