Monday, June 15, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes


A dear friend recommended the movie to me titled "Faith Like Potatoes". It's very good, and amazing because it is based on a true story. I won't spoil the plot but just say if you can rent or buy it, do so! As we sweat and toil clearing land, planting, weeding, watering, etc., I just can't imagine doing all that hard work while also worrying about potential life-threatening wars, racial and class tension, etc. swirling around you and your family. Hope you enjoy!! And go "plant some potatoes" :) (i.e. step out in faith for whatever God has called you to do!).

2 comments:

Megan Penner said...

Whoohoo!

Jane said...

Hey I see your on your blog or reading other blogs. As you know I entered the facebook world and boy is it addicting. I am now signing off of the computer...need to get busy.

Love ya,
Renee